Terms and Conditions
Thank you for accessing www.spainagain.co.uk a UK division of The Again Group Ltd.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions below:
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must NOT:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity, or be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We are owners or licensees of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Our site and any part of it including material published on it by us are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
Acceptance of terms
By using this Website you signify your acceptance of these Terms in return for which we grant you access to the Service. If at any time you do not wish to accept these Terms then you should not use this Website.
This Website contains links to other websites and web pages and services operated by us ("The Again Group Ltd. Online Sites"), and your use of each The Again Group Ltd. Online Site is also subject to these Terms and the other terms and guidelines (if any) contained within each The Again Group Ltd. Online Site. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein conflict with the terms and guidelines contained within any particular The Again Group Ltd. Online Site, then the terms and guidelines relating to the particular The Again Group Ltd. Online Site shall prevail.
From time to time we may change these Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review these Terms whenever accessing or using this Website. If we change these Terms then we will endeavour to post a notice on this Website drawing the changes to your attention.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Violations and Further Information
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these Terms or any queries on them contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental contract is only between you and advertiser/supplier
We act as an advertising medium through which advertisers and suppliers can advertise properties to you. We do not, nor have we inspected, researched, verified, managed, or had any control whatsoever over any property listed on this Website and we make no representations or warranties regarding any of the properties.
Although we do charge a fee to advertisers to advertise their rental properties on this Website, we do not research listings. Accordingly, we grant advertisers a non-exclusive, royalty free revocable licence to access this Website, the properties, deal with legitimate enquiries to advertisers regarding their interest in properties for personal use, all in accordance with these Terms. Any other use of this Website is expressly prohibited.
We require advertisers to advertise properties truthfully, in good faith and accurately, and we take reasonable steps to remove advertisements from this Website following any complaint from you or any other supplier/advertiser. We maintain that we have no control over the accuracy of any advertisement (including the contents thereof) or the capacity of any advertiser to make a booking with you.
We have absolutely no involvement in the booking process or transaction, although we provide the medium to enable the transaction between the advertiser and you. We make no claims as to the quality, safety or legality of any of the properties advertised. Neither can we confirm the accuracy of the advertisements or their content. It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to be eligible to rent the property and the sole responsibility of you to pay for the rental.
As such, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance by any user of this Website, or by anyone who may be informed by any of its contents, placed on any advertisement, commentary and other information posted on this Website.
We advise that payments to advertisers/suppliers for rental of a property should not be made by direct bank transfers or instant cash wire transfer systems such as Western Union or Moneygram. Do not send money by postal services. Payments should be made by credit card, debit card, PayPal or other methods whereby protection is provided in the event of any fraudulent transactions. We accept no liability or responsibility towards the rental transaction or how you pay for rental of the properties and you take full responsibility in this regard.
We strongly advise all customers make contact with owners of rental properties by phone call, prior to sending payments.
Advertisers and Suppliers
Any dealings between you and any advertisers or suppliers found on or via this Website, including the payment for, and delivery of, products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant advertiser or supplier. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings.
We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or injury arising out of:
- the activities of any advertiser or supplier
- the goods or services offered or the content displayed by any advertiser or supplier
- your purchase of, or inability to purchase, any advertiser's or supplier's goods or services
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.spainagain.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
· We may also ask you for information when you register to attend seminars or other events hosted or co-hosted by us or enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognise you when you return to our site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form OR registration form).
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
Terms of Registration
Thank you for registering with us. Registration will allow you to post ads and other information on our Site. To ensure you and we are protected, we have developed a standard of conduct that is strictly enforced. This standard is set out in our Terms and Conditions of Use which also contain important information about our liability and copyright matters. Comments posted on our Site may at our discretion be removed, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action.
You agree to permit us to remove any material that is in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Violations and Further Information
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these Rules or any queries on them contact:
The Again Group Ltd.